The College has linguistic minority status. 50% of the seats are reserved for students belonging to Hindi speaking community as per merit. For the remaining seats reservation policy will be as per the Directives of the Deputy Director (Junior College) and University of Mumbai.
Students who have passed in S.S.C. Examination conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education, Pune are eligible for admission to the First Year (Std. XI) of the Junior College.
Students who have passed an Examination equivalent to the S.S.C. and conducted by any other Board, must comply with the procedures of obtaining an eligibility certificate at the time of admission, from the Bombay Divisional Office, Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703.
Online Admission Guidelines 2022-23
In support of the Digital India Program of the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, admissions into all the courses/programmes of both Degree and Junior College was done online from the academic year 2020-21. the fees collection will also be online through a secured portal.
- In view of COVID-19 will help in maintaining social distancing.
- No need of student or parent to come to the college for admission or payment of fees.
- All the admission procedures can be done on your mobile on a secured portal mentioned below.
- You can make your payments through UPI/debit card/credit card/NET Banking/Mobile Banking.
- All the students will have their user ID and password with which they can access their admission, fee receipt, marksheet and other details at the tip of their finger.